Past Summit Topics Include:
The Path Forward: Building Our Energy Future Together
- Energy under the Trump Administration
- Equity in the Clean Energy Economy
- Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement
- Automated Transportation
- Energy Efficiency
Keynote Address: Jim Rogers
Fireside Chat: Danny Kennedy & Cathy Zoi
Shaping the Next 10 Years
- Natural Gas in Electricity: Bridge or Roadblock
- Distributed Energy - Power to the People
- Clean Transport: How Can we Spur Adoption of Clean Vehicles?
- Paris Climate Accord: Policy Implications and Market Impacts”
Keynote: David Hochschild, CEC Commissioner
Fireside Chat: Nancy Pfund, DBL Partners and Susan Kennedy, Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Collaborative Innovation, Systemic Change
- Commercializing Breakthrough Energy Technologies
- Universal Energy Access in the Developing World
- The Future of Fossil Fuels
- Sustainable and Resilient Communities
California at the Energy Crossroads
- Lessons from domestic and international renewables policies
- Cleantech financing: where are all the VCs?
- What is California’s ideal generation mix?
- Behavior change: how do we inspire people to act?
- California’s cap and trade program: What have we learned?
Tensions in Energy: Aligning Innovation, Investment, and Policy
- David and Goliath?: Developing clean technology in firms big and small
- Energy, Art, and Cultural Shifts
- Energy Savings for the 99%: How to meet net-zero goals by scaling energy efficiency to middle-to low- income households
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration: How long until policy and technology align?
- Shale Gas and Renewables: Friends, enemies, or frienemies?
- Energy Subsidies: If, when, and how to remove the training wheels
- Sites of Conflict: Lessons